Driven post systems are no doubt an excellent solution for many ground mounted photovoltaic systems. But if the soil is too soft or too hard to pull the pillar in, what will you do? Those small to medium scale systems conform to this standard, using a complete Concrete Ballast Ground Mount System.
|Module specification||based on customer requirement|
|Module arrangement||Landscape / Portrait|
|Applicable Panels||Framed or unframed|
|Foundation||Ground screw/ Bored Concrete Pile/Concrete|
|Design life||25 years|
Features & Advantages of Concrete Ballast Ground Mount System
● Cast in place concrete ballasts
● Ideal for soft or rocky soil such as on landfill sites or residential locations
● Partially pre-assembled support structure facilitates quick installation
● No heavy machinery necessary
● Long rail spans reduces the number of necessary supports and foundations
Factory & Shipping
Aren’t There Any Alternative to the Concrete Ballasts?
In some special cases, the concrete foundation can be replaced by the ground screw. The system structure has not changed at all. Just install the ground screws, then fix the anchor bolts on the screws, just like you fix them on the concrete, the rest remain the same. In your next town ground installation project, your sales representative will help you find out if your project is a screw on the ground.