Diy Solar Panel Ground Mount System is a solution including steel Structure and aluminum rails. It is suitable for both small and large-scale solar plants.
With a flexible connection, it can be installed onto the concrete base and also the earth ground, even the slope can also be workable.
|Module specification||based on customer requirement|
|Module arrangement||Landscape / Portrait|
|Applicable Panels||Framed or unframed|
|Foundation||Ground screw/ Bored Concrete Pile/Concrete|
|Design life||25 years|
Features & Advantages
● Hooks are available for most types of tile and asphalt shingle roofs, besides, flexible for low, medium and heavy snow load installation area.
● Strict QC offers more reliable solutions with quite long life span.
● Flexible post spacing withstands different wind & snow loads.
● High quality material in Aluminium 6005-T5 and SUS 304.
Factory & Shipping
1. MATERIALS of the system
Aluminum material with AL6005-T5 & Hot Dipped galvanized steel Q235
2. TYPE of foundation of the system
There are two kinds of foundation . One is ground screw, the other is concrete foundation.
3. What is the MOQ?
More than 10kw system
4. PRODUCTION period
It takes within 15-20days after the advance payment.
5. How about your product quality?
All our suppliers (certified under ISO 9001:2000) carry out strict quality controls in order to get the best quality performance as required by our internal procedures.
We warrants the Purchaser the Product be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years, except for the anodized finish, from the date on which the system is purchased from Reysolar, on the terms set out in this warranty.
Required Information to Design and Quote
1. PV Panels Dimension: ____________________________mm
2. Wind Speed: ________________m/s
3. Snow Speed: ________________KN/m2
4. Panel Array Layout: _____________no's in a row
5. Tilt Angle: ________________o
6. Panel Direction: ______________________(Landscape/Portrait)
7. Clearance Height: ________________mm
8. Foundation Type: ______________________(Concrete/Pile/Ground Screw)
9. Roof Type: ______________________(Tin/metal/tile/slate/shingle roof/flat roof)
(Note: Above information can be easily copied into enquiry form)