Reysolar's Solar Ground Mount System is a modular-unit assembly system comprising universally applicable, quality components (aluminum / stainless steel), facilitating the installation of any module on almost any site.
The system, already comprising components proven for quality over many years, is subject to continuous improvement through the enhancement of existing elements and the development of new products.
|Module specification||based on customer requirement|
|Module arrangement||Landscape / Portrait|
|Applicable Panels||Framed or unframed|
|Foundation||Ground screw/ Bored Concrete Pile/Concrete|
|Design life||25 years|
Features & Advantages of Solar Ground Mount System
● We will give you competitive prices, you are guaranteed the best prices, given Reysolar's strategic partnership with major steel mills.
● The features of 100% aluminum production structure, light weight, high strength, and good corrosion resistance make the product can be applied to very harsh installation environment.
● Suitable for different specifications of solar PV modules, and the modules can be applied in different ways of arrangement, enabling random swap.
● With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
Factory & Shipping
1. MATERIALS of the system
Aluminum material with AL6005-T5 & Hot Dipped galvanized steel Q235
2. TYPE of foundation of the system
There are two kinds of foundation . One is ground screw, the other is concrete foundation.
3. What is the MOQ?
More than 10kw system
4. PRODUCTION period
It takes within 15-20days after the advance payment.
5. How about your product quality?
All our suppliers (certified under ISO 9001:2000) carry out strict quality controls in order to get the best quality performance as required by our internal procedures.
Warranty of Solar Ground Mount System
We warrants the Purchaser the Product be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years, except for the anodized finish, from the date on which the system is purchased from Reysolar, on the terms set out in this warranty.
Required Information to Design and Quote
1. PV Panels Dimension: ____________________________mm
2. Wind Speed: ________________m/s
3. Snow Speed: ________________KN/m2
4. Panel Array Layout: _____________no's in a row
5. Tilt Angle: ________________o
6. Panel Direction: ______________________(Landscape/Portrait)
7. Clearance Height: ________________mm
8. Foundation Type: ______________________(Concrete/Pile/Ground Screw)
9. Roof Type: ______________________(Tin/metal/tile/slate/shingle roof/flat roof)
(Note: Above information can be easily copied into enquiry form)