The solution is elevated mounting systems for pitched roofs. With an elevation angle the solar module slop can get adapted to the ideal annual efficiency of your location to save as much solar energy as possible. The angle construction of the photovoltaic system consists of each one bearing elbow, bracket and element angle that get oriented and screwed together locally.
You can reach ideal roof utilization if the elevation angles get established on a continuous element angle. Consisting of pre-drilled alu-L profiles they enable a fast, uncomplicated and cheap mounting of solar modules.
● non-binding offer
● fast and easy mounting
● maximal sunlight profit with individual module slop
● optimal roof utilization
Required Information to Design and Quote
1. PV Panels Dimension: ____________________________mm
2. Wind Speed: ________________m/s
3. Snow Speed: ________________KN/m2
4. Panel Array Layout: _____________no's in a row
5. Tilt Angle: ________________o
6. Panel Direction: ______________________(Landscape/Portrait)
7. Clearance Height: ________________mm
8. Foundation Type: ______________________(Concrete/Pile/Ground Screw)
9. Roof Type: ______________________(Tin/metal/tile/slate/shingle roof/flat roof)
You are welcome to send us an inquiry for more information. Our products can meet requirement of any install solutions. Customized designs are accepted.