GM-Piling ground solar PV mounting system is designed for commercial and public solar PV plant.
GM-Piling ground solar PV mounting system is designed for commercial and public solar PV
plant. It can be applied for varied non-fossil soil types .This solution adopt integrated design of pile and post with simple structure, possessing the features of strong wind and snow load
resistance, improving the installation efficiency. The finish of the C shape steel piling is hot
galvanized with good anticorrosion quality. The C steel post can be quickly piled into the soil 1-2 meters, match which with the aluminum mounting support structure, rail and clamps to form a
mounting system, with easy installation and high efficiency, saving time and labor cost for the
construction of large-scale PV projects.
●Design standard: JIS C8955：2011
●Max. wind resistance:42m/s
●Max. anti-snow load capacity：2.0KN/m2
●Installation angle range：5°～35°
●Pile positioning tolerance：±15mm
●System installation angle deviation：±2°
●Application: can be used in various grounds
●Applicable panels: framed or unframed
●Modules direction: portrait or landscape
●Bolts& nuts Material：SUS304
●Pile material: hot galvanized Q235B
●Warranty: 10 years
● Widely application: The solution can be applied to most non-fossil soil.
● Compatibility: It not only can fit for different PV kits, but also can work with different PV arrangements which can be interchange randomly.
● Safety and reliability: With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
● Easy installation: Most components are pre-assembled in factory, saving time and labor cost for project installation.
● Flexibility and adjustability: Considering of probable construction deviation, the structure is cleverly designed with a flexible regulatory function. The system foundation position errors can be solved by the unique structure of the regulatory function, reducing the difficulty of construction.