N-shape W-shape Concrete Structures Ground Solar PV Mounting System Solar Racking System
DM1 solar PV ground mounting solution applies to concrete structures based PV power plant installation. Using 100 percent high-strength aluminum structural parts, the system obtain features of good corrosion resistance, light weight, high strength, and delicate appearance. Pre-assembled support structures improve the installation efficiency, saving time and labor costs for the construction of large-scale photovoltaic projects.
● Design standard: JIS C8955: 2011
● Max. wind resistance: 42m / s
● Max. anti-snow load capacity: 1.4KN / m2
● Installation angle range: 5° ~ 45 °
● Span range: 2.8m ~ 4.0m
● Concrete-based positioning tolerance: ± 10mm
● System installation angle deviation: ± 2 °
● Installation site: open ground
● Applicable panels: framed or unframed
● Modules installation direction: portrait or landscape
● Rail material: Al6005-T5
● Bolts& nuts Material: SUS304
● Warranty: 10 years
● Large range of applications: The features of 100% aluminum production structure, light weight, high strength, and good corrosion resistance make the product can be applied to very harsh installation environment.
● Compatibility: Suitable for different specifications of PV modules, and the modules can be applied in different ways of arrangement, enabling random swap.
● Safety and reliability: With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
● Easy installation: Most of the parts can be pre-assembled, improving the efficiency of on-site installation, and saving time and labor costs for the construction of photovoltaic projects.
● Flexibility and adjustability: Considering of probable construction deviation, the structure is cleverly designed with a flexible regulatory function. The system foundation position errors can be solved by the unique structure of the regulatory function, reducing the difficulty of construction.