N-shape W-shape Ground Screw Structure Ground Solar PV Mounting System Solar Racking System
DM2 solar PV ground mounting solution applies to concrete structures based PV power plant installation.
The features of this solution: Good stability, recyclable, easy to install and environmentally friend, the real cost-effective product. The surface of the ground screw is galvanized, with strong corrosion resistance. With specific tools and machines, the ground screw can be screwed straight into the ground in just a few minutes and easy to move. The screw-based system not only suits for general ground, but also suits for high-density soil surface and asphalt ground.
● Design standard: JIS C8955: 2011
● Max. wind resistance: 42m / s
● Max. anti-snow load capacity: 1.4KN / m2
● Installation angle range: 5° ~ 45 °
● Span range: 2.8m ~ 4.0m
● Ground screw vertical tolerance: ± 2 °
● Ground screw positioning tolerance: ± 15mm
● System installation angle deviation: ± 2 °
● Installation site: open ground
● Applicable panels: framed or unframed
● Modules installation direction: portrait or landscape
● Rail material: Al6005-T5
● Bolts& nuts Material: SUS304
● Material of the ground screw：Q235B hot-dip galvanized
● Warranty: 10 years
● Large range of applications: The features of 100% aluminum production structure, light weight, high strength, and good corrosion resistance make the product can be applied to very harsh installation environment.
● Compatibility: Suitable for different specifications of PV modules, and the modules can be applied in different ways of arrangement, enabling random swap.
● Safety and reliability: With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
● Easy installation: Most of the parts can be pre-assembled, improving the efficiency of on-site installation, and saving time and labor costs for the construction of photovoltaic projects.
● Flexibility and adjustability: Considering of probable construction deviation, the structure is cleverly designed with a flexible regulatory function. The system foundation position errors can be solved by the unique structure of the regulatory function, reducing the difficulty of construction.