With flat roof photovoltaic project, this flat roof ballast PV mounting system is the most economical and practical solution for the case that the deadlines tight
Adjustable Flat Roof Concrete Structures Roof Solar PV Mounting System Solar Racking System Solar Racking Brackets
With flat roof photovoltaic project, this flat roof ballast PV mounting system is the most economical and practical solution for the case that the deadlines tight, no enough time to produce concrete and not wanting to destroy the roof due to worry of leaking. All structural parts are made of aluminum and the system has features of good corrosion resistance, great stability, easy to install and environmentally friend and recyclable.
● Design standard: JIS C8955: 2011
● Max. wind resistance: 34m / s
● Max. anti-snow load capacity: 1.4KN / m2
● Installation angle range: 5° ~ 45 °
● Span range: 2.0m ~ 3.0m
● System installation angle deviation: ± 2 °
● Installation site: flat roof
● Applicable panels: framed or unframed
● Modules installation direction: portrait or landscape
● Supports & rail material: Al6005-T5
● Bolts& nuts Material: SUS304
● Warranty: 10 years
● Large range of applications: The features of 100% aluminum production structure, light weight, high strength, and good corrosion resistance make the product can be applied to very harsh installation environment.
● Compatibility: Suitable for different specifications of PV modules, and the modules can be applied in different ways of arrangement, enabling random swap.
● Safety and reliability: With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
● Easy installation: Most of the parts can be pre-assembled, improving the efficiency of on-site installation, and saving time and labor costs for the construction of photovoltaic projects.
● Flexibility and adjustability: Considering of probable construction deviation, the structure is cleverly designed with a flexible regulatory function. The system foundation position errors can be solved by the unique structure of the regulatory function, reducing the difficulty of construction.