WM3 tile roof PV mounting system uses material of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, with good strength and high corrosion resistance
Componets for Tile Roof Solar PV Mounting System PV Module for Tile Roof Install
WM3 tile roof PV mounting system uses material of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, with good strength and high corrosion resistance, which make the products be applied to very harsh installation environment. For different tile roof architectures, the system is equipped with a variety of brackets. It can be widely applied to various types of roof installation, such as ceramic tile, asphalt shingles, slate and other types of tile roofs.
● Design standard: JIS C8955: 2011
● Max. wind resistance: 45m / s
● Max. anti-snow load capacity: 1.4KN / m2
● Installation angle range: 5° ~ 45 °
● Span range: 0.6m ~ 1.2m
● Distance between the roof and panels: about 100mm
● Installation site: flat roof
● Applicable panels: framed or unframed
● Modules installation direction: portrait or landscape
● Clamps & rail material: Al6005-T5
● Brackets, Bolts& nuts Material: SUS304
● Warranty: 10 years
● Large range of applications: The features of 100% aluminum production structure, light weight, high strength, and good corrosion resistance make the product can be applied to very harsh installation environment.
● Compatibility: Suitable for different specifications of PV modules, and the modules can be applied in different ways of arrangement, enabling random swap.
● Safety and reliability: With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
● Easy installation: Most of the parts can be pre-assembled, improving the efficiency of on-site installation, and saving time and labor costs for the construction of photovoltaic projects.
● Flexibility and adjustability: Considering of probable construction deviation, the structure is cleverly designed with a flexible regulatory function. The system foundation position errors can be solved by the unique structure of the regulatory function, reducing the difficulty of construction.