WM2 steel roof PV mounting system is suitable for factories or warehouses and other large areas of steel tile roof.
Professional Component for Metal Tile Roof Solar PV Mounting System Metal Roof Solar Support
WM2 steel roof PV mounting system is suitable for factories or warehouses and other large areas of steel tile roof. Steel tile roof is generally divided into standing seam, Kok Chi style, dark button, and fastener connection. With varied steel roofs, the system solution is optimally designed for different steel tile roof structure. Fix the special bracket on steel tile, then connect the aluminum rails on to support the solar panels and fix them with special clamps. The structure of the solution is simple, reliable, and durable.
● Design standard: JIS C8955: 2011
● Max. wind resistance: 38m / s
● Max. anti-snow load capacity: 1.4KN / m2
● Installation angle range: 5° ~ 45 °
● Span range: 1.0m ~ 1.8m
● Distance between the roof and panels: about 100mm
● Installation site: flat roof
● Applicable panels: framed or unframed
● Modules installation direction: portrait or landscape
● Clamps & rail material: Al6005-T5
● Bolts& nuts Material: SUS304
● Warranty: 10 years
● Large range of applications: The features of 100% aluminum production structure, light weight, high strength, and good corrosion resistance make the product can be applied to very harsh installation environment.
● Compatibility: Suitable for different specifications of PV modules, and the modules can be applied in different ways of arrangement, enabling random swap.
● Safety and reliability: With consideration to the load-bearing, wind, earthquake and other factors, and with rigorous calculation and testing the structure ensures safety and reliability.
● Easy installation: Most of the parts can be pre-assembled, improving the efficiency of on-site installation, and saving time and labor costs for the construction of photovoltaic projects.
● Flexibility and adjustability: Considering of probable construction deviation, the structure is cleverly designed with a flexible regulatory function. The system foundation position errors can be solved by the unique structure of the regulatory function, reducing the difficulty of construction.